A “User” means (1) a person who makes use of the Site on her or her own behalf, (2) a person who makes use of the Site on behalf of a business organization, or (3) a business organization on whose behalf a person makes use of the Site.
A “Client” is a person or business organization who establishes a membership account with the intention of purchasing written content from Writers.
A “Writer” is a person or business organization who establishes a membership account and who offers and delivers written content and services through the Site.
A “Member” is a User who is either a Client or a Writer.
The “Site” means the website with the URL http://ndash.co, and all affiliated pages.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
In connection with Clients and Writers becoming Members, we collect user submitted personally identifying information and other information specific to the services requested or provided. As part of providing you our services, we may obtain personal information from the following sources:
• Information you provide to us on forms that you enter on the Site or that you provide to us in writing.
• Information that you provide to us by telephone, such as when you contact us for member services.
• Information we receive automatically when you visit the Site. Please see “Cookies and other Technical Data” below.
• Information from third parties, including verification services, payment processing services, and other online and offline sources.
The information we collect may include: first name, last name, city, state, address, ZIP code, phone, email address and other information specific to the service requested or provided. If you become a subscription-level Member we may collect your credit card information and billing address should you explicitly decide to participate in programs that require this information. If you are a Writer, we may collect your date of birth, gender, company name (if applicable), and ZIP codes served. If you are a company or agency registering as a Writer, we may also collect information about the company including the tax identification number, the year established, and the number of employees.
We may also collect information about third-party references from Writers. This information may include the name, phone number, and email address of the third-party reference. This information is collected when a Writer creates or updates their profile. This information is collected so that a Client or nDash can contact the third-party reference to verify information provided by the Writer. The information collected about third-party references will not be used for other purposes, including marketing. If a third-party reference would like to have their information removed from nDash, they can contact nDash member services.
We use the information we obtain to develop and deliver our services and to fulfill legal requirements. We limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers and to administer our business.
Providing your information is voluntary and you can always choose not to provide it by choosing not to use our Site, services, or features.
3. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNICAL DATA.
As is true of most web sites, when you visit our Site we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. We gather technical information about your computer such as your IP address, operating system, browser type, pages visited, manner of connection to the Internet, and referring URL. We use this information in aggregate to analyze trends and administer our service. The information that we collect through log files is not tied to personally identifiable information.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve or track ads on our web site and other web sites. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information about your visits to this and other web sites in order to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
4. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION SHARING.
The information collected by nDash is used in the operation of the Site, including the sharing of certain information between Clients and Writers. In addition, we may share your personal information with third parties that offer related products or services. However, we will only do so with your consent.
• In order to provide our services, we may share any of the information we gather about you with agents and service providers to perform functions on our behalf, such as to send email or process credit card payments. In addition, address information may be shared with a service provider to determine geographic information. These service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena or search warrant, or in the course of a legal proceeding. We may also disclose personal information as we believe appropriate to enforce or apply our rights under our agreements with customers, to protect the rights, property or safety of nDash, our customers and others, including exchanging information for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• If there is a change of control in nDash’s business (whether by merger, sale, or otherwise), its customer information could be sold as part of that transaction and your personally identifying information potentially could be used by the purchaser. However, if that business materially changes this statement or the information-handling practices as described in this statement, you will be notified by email and/or through a notice posted on our Site, and you will have a choice as to whether your existing information is used in a new manner.
nDash may employ independent contractors, vendors and suppliers (“Outside Contractors”) to provide specific services and products related to the Site or to the services provided on the Site, including but not limited to, performing general statistical analysis, maintaining an email suppression list as may be required by state and/or federal law, providing credit card processing and/or order fulfillment, fraud screening, testing and implementation of special services to Users, and developing applications for the Site and the services provided on the Site. These Outside Contractors may have limited access to information collected on the Site, including personally identifiable information, in the course of providing such products or services.
5. USER CONTROL OF INFORMATION.
nDash provides Users the ability to opt-out of receiving email communications from us. If you wish to cease future communications, you can opt-out by using the link on the bottom of an email that you receive from nDash or, if you are a Member, by visiting the Profile section of your account.
nDash reserves the right to send you specific administrative notices that are required by law, regulation, or as needed to service your account. Administrative notices also include notifications of new messages or job postings in your area and responses to jobs that you have posted. You may not opt-out of receiving these administrative emails.
If your personally identifiable information changes, you may update this information by logging into your account and accessing the “Profile” section within “My Account”. If you no longer wish to participate in our service you may contact nDash customer service and request that your account be closed.
6. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION.
nDash is committed to earning and keeping your trust and we understand the need to keep your information secure and private. As a result we have implemented industry-recognized safeguards to protect your information. These safeguards include:
• We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the industry standard method for computers to communicate securely without risk of manipulation or recipient impersonation. We utilize SSL in the online registration process, in the login process, and in the account management section of the Site.
• nDash uses encryption technology to protect sensitive information.
• nDash employs firewalls and system monitoring to protect against unauthorized access of our systems.
Please remember that you also play a valuable role in data security. You should never share your nDash password with anyone. If you feel your password has been compromised, you should change it immediately by logging into your account and accessing the “Profile” section within “My Account”. After you have finished using our Site, you should log out of your nDash account and exit your browser.
7. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION.
27 Strathmore Road
Natick MA 01760