Tis the Season of Freelance Writers: An Event from Boston Content and nDash
The most successful content marketing programs aren’t solo operations. They’re fueled by content communities that perfectly balance in-house and freelance resources.
This holiday season, Boston Content is giving freelancers and the companies that work with them a gift—a night of fireside chats that will help bring brands and freelance writers closer together.
With marketing superstars like Ann Handley set to speak, this is an opportunity to learn what it takes to create great content in the new year.
- What: Tis the Season of Freelance Writers—Fireside Chats with Boston Content
- Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2018
- Time: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST
- Where: WeWork, 31 Saint James Avenue, Boston, MA 02116
Register today and get ready to modernize your content creation
What to Expect at the Event
This event we’re sponsoring with Boston Content is all about helping brands and freelancers work better together. To meet that goal, host Adam Rogers will be leading discussions with all kinds of content marketing pros to uncover the keys to:
- Hiring the best freelancers for your content community
- Becoming the best possible client for top-level freelancers
- Budgeting to create a win-win situation for you and your freelancers
- Successfully running your content community
- And more
Building relationships is such an important part of any successful content community. That’s why we’re so excited to spend a night getting to know more of you from the Boston Content community.
We hope to see you on December 19. If there’s anything we can help you with in the meantime, please reach out and let us know what you need.
Don’t forget to register ahead of time and reserve your ticket to the event.